Mileage legal definition of Mileage
MILEAGE. A compensation allowed by law to officers, for their trouble and expenses in travelling on public business. 2. The mileage allowed to members of congress, is eight dollars for every twenty There are no EPA mileage measures for these trucks; however, because newer models are cleaner than older models, the age requirement ensures that the trade will improve environmental quality.
MILEAGE Meaning: “allowance or compensation for travel or conveyance reckoned by the mile,” originally in reference to… See definitions of mileage. mileage (n.) formerly also milage, 1754, “allowance or compensation for travel or conveyance reckoned by the mile,” originally in reference to American political representatives, from mile + -age.
mileage meaning and definition
mileage meaning and definition Noun Frequency: countable and uncountable, plural mileages the total distance travelled in miles or in air miles the number of miles travelled by a vehicle on a certain volume of fuel mileage allowance, an allowance for travel s at a
MILEAGE Synonyms & Antonyms
Find 7 ways to say MILEAGE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world’s most trusted free thesaurus. Equally noteworthy is the fact that injury rates in the static group, where runners logged more mileage with greater effort than the dynamic group, were 30 percent higher.
Mileage for kilometers
Can you help me find the best word that covers the same concept as ‘mileage’ but for kilometers: mileage (mileages) 1. Mileage refers to the distance that you have traveled, measured in miles. Most of their mileage is in and around town. N-UNCOUNT: also N in pl
Odometer vs Mileage – What’s the difference?
mileage allowance, an allowance for travel expenses at a specified rate per mile (informal) the amount of service that something has yielded or may yield in future This old PC has still got plenty of mileage in it. There’s quite a lot of mileage in language, speech
Standard mileage rate vs actual vehicle expenses
Standard mileage rate vs actual vehicle expenses can lead to different deductions for your business car. Learn which method leads to larger write-offs. If you drive a personal vehicle for business, you have two options for deducting your vehicle expenses. You can
Buying a Used Car: Does Mileage Matter?
· You may be blissfully unaware, but an endless debate rages among used car watchers over the significance of low mileage. Some say it’s the current condition that really matters, while others rejoin that if a car doesn’t have low mileage, it’s not worth buying at all.
Buying a Used Car: What’s more important, mileage or …
So, in the case of Scenario 2, that high-mileage car could be a good buy. A much older car, such as the 8-year-old model in Scenario 1, has components that rust over a longer period of time.
What does MOA mean for mileage of a car?
· Moa Meaning Source(s): https://shorte.im/a9HvJ 0 0 Anonymous 1 decade ago It means the Garage or who ever is selling the vehicle doe’s not want to deter a potential customer by showing it may have high mileage until you ring and express and interest in that
What does unlimited mileage mean?
· Unlimited mileage usually forms part of a warranty. A company may offer, for example, a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty so you can (in theory) drive as many miles as you want in the first 3 years and if anything goes wrong the manufacturer will pick up the bill.
How car insurance companies spy on your mileage
“It is important to note that when it comes to mileage verification, it works both ways; meaning updated mileage from a customer can result in classifications moving from short to long, or long to short annual mileage,” said Sarkissian by email.
Used car mileage guide: 6 important things to know …
· We all know that mileage greatly affects the value of a car, but what is mileage exactly? Click here to find out 6 must-know things about car mileage. A typical schedule for maintenance with respect to the amount of mileage reached For example, a Honda Civic has a service interval of 7,500 kms, 22,500 kms, 37,500 kms, and so on; within this interval, the oil will be changed, tires will be
Standard Mileage Rate Definition
· Standard Mileage Rate: A set rate the IRS allows for each mile driven by the taxpayer for business, charitable, medical or moving purposes. The standard mileage rate can be taken in …
ANA International Flights
ANA Mileage Club members can earn miles on all ANA International Flights to use for more flights, upgrades and more. Make a reservation using your 10-digit AMC membership number. You can also register your AMC membership number on the departure date at
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Asia Miles Limited (“AML”) and members of Asia Miles. The terms and conditions should be read carefully, particularly as they include limitations and exclusions of liability in favour of AML
How to check your car’s mileage and MoT history online …
How to check any car’s mileage and MoT history online A Government website allows users to find the entire MoT history of any vehicle plus other details free of charge It’s vital to know the